THANK YOU AGAIN – OPRAH
A total surprise – our Super Soul Sunday episode ran again yesterday on the Own Network.
Not only did it bring many new people on to this site, it catapulted us back up to number one in recovery on Amazon in one day.
The power of Oprah is amazing. The support from the Own Community, The Super Soul Sunday Ambassadors and followers have helped keep this book in the public eye long after publication. We want to express our deepest gratitude to all of them.
We also want to take this time to welcome all our new followers.
The show has also just aired in Poland and Russia so we want to welcome all of our new followers from that part of the world.
And a shout out to Sharon Markwell who always lets us know where we are and if we are on!
Instead of of one affirmation today, we give you some of Oprah’s best.
THANK YOU OPRAH!
1) Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
2) The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
3) Turn your wounds into wisdom.
4) The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
5) Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.
6) Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.
7) Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
8) Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
9) Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.